Celebrating its fifth anniversary on 26 August, The Westin Jakarta presents virtual ‘Yoga for Wellbeing’ in collaboration with Isha Foundation on Saturday, 28 August 2021 at 9:00 AM Jakarta time, exclusively available for Marriott Bonvoy members.
The essence of the hotel’s five-year milestone is to extend an appreciation and gesture of gratitude to the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty members. Collaborating with Isha Foundation, the hotel provides members with an opportunity to experience a wellness activity at the comfort of their home with the expert in the field.
It is now more important than ever to maintain inner balance, peace of mind, and well-being. The Westin Jakarta aims to help its guests in achieving this by creating a rhythm to wellness through the activity that is powerful and feasible to practice anywhere and anytime.
- lsha Foundation designs a program based on the ancient Yogic sciences, proven to enhance health and well-being with many benefits, including:
- Stabilize the body, mind, and emotions
- Strengthen and stabilize the spine
- Relieve back pain, stress, anxiety, and tension
- Instill a lasting sense of joy, peace, and fulfilment.
The program will be conducted virtually in English for a one-hour session. For registration or information on this wellness activity, please visit http://linktr.ee/westinjakarta.