Indonesia Expat is looking for a highly motivated PR/Sales Representative to join its Sales and Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate must have a strong interest in media sales, eager to learn, and be able to represent the company well. The future PR/Sales Representative will have the opportunity to work in a small team and learn directly from experienced employees. The candidate will also get to attend networking events and daily meetings with clients or potential advertisers in order to meet and exceed revenue targets. Fresh graduates who are looking to start their career in a local English-basis publication are more than welcome.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English (native) with very good communications skills
- Very good Bahasa communications skills
- Excellent organization skills
- The ability to sell and gain new clients
- The ability to present and pitch advertising opportunities
- The ability to organize events
- A good understanding of sales techniques
- A good understanding of social media
- Hardworking, outgoing and positive
- Build and develop relationships with existing or potential clients
- Attend networking events
- Liaise with sales and editorial team
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies
- Reach sales target
If you believe this is the job for you, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]. Due to the high demand of applicants, only candidates who will reach interview stage will be contacted. Good luck!
Indonesia Expat is looking for a highly motivated Deputy Editor to join its in-house team.
- Both written and spoken English skills are on par with native speakers from places like the US, the UK, Australia, Canada and others
- Understanding of basic journalistic style and ability to write and edit news articles in English under tight deadline
- Minimum bachelor degree in journalism, english, media studies, public relations or related field
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience managing media-related projects
- All around team player with desire to amass skills and learn everything about the media game in Indonesia
- Working to set and create content for our bi-weekly magazine
- Interviewing people for articles, writing articles
- Liaising with freelance writers
- Managing our social media and monitoring our website
- Editing/proofreading content, including fact-checking
- Gathering information for upcoming events
- Gathering interesting content from press releases for announcements/articles
- Attending networking events and press conferences when required
- General editorial administration
If you believe this is the job for you, please send a cover letter and CV to inf[email protected]. Due to the high demand of applicants, only candidates who reach the interview stage will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!