Indonesia Expat
FeaturedNews

Police Ensure No Terror Threat in Bali

Bali

Chief of Regional Police in Bali, Irjen Pol Petrus R Golose, has confirmed that the island is safe and there is currently no indication of a terror threat.

“Even to welcome Christmas and new year, we have prepared security and confirmed that there is no terror threat in Bali,” Petrus said in Bali on 15th November 2019.

Although the situation in Bali is secure, the police continue to request all people to be alert for any unexpected actors similar to the suicide bomber in Medan on Wednesday 13th November. Furthermore, Bali Police has coordinated with other agencies such as the anti-terror division.
“I thank them for their hard work in arresting the suspects, those who were involved directly and also the supporters of the alleged terrorists,” Petrus commented.

Police have also increased their routine patrols as threats can also come from natural disasters, such as the earthquake in Buleleng on Thursday 14th November, as well as criminal activity.
Previously, the vice governer of Bali, Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardhana Sukawati, also requested that all people in Bali must care more about and pay attention to their surroundings and report suspicious visitors.

“Please be aware and care more about the suspicious things and report it immidiately,” Tjokorda said.

Source: Antara

Image: Tribunnews

See: Top 10 Restaurants for Healthy Eating in Bali

Related posts

Indonesia Expat Mixer at Mari Beach Club Bali

Indonesia Expat

The Cave Restaurant Temporarily Suspended and Reviewed

Indonesia Expat

Meet the Expat – Ben Vobrosky

Indonesia Expat

Bali Dynasty Resort Ranked No. 1 Best Family Resort in Indonesia

Indonesia Expat

Two International Boxing Parties Rock Bali Big Fight XIX

Indonesia Expat

Restriction on Hiking Mountains in Bali Touted, Tourism Industry Expresses Concerns

Indonesia Expat