Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta celebrates the anniversary of Li Feng on 8 August 2020 with the launch of a new menu to commemorate this auspicious celebration specially curated by Chef Fei of two Michelin Starred restaurant Jiang, Mandarin Oriental in Guangzhou.
Li Feng’s new menu offers a variety of appetizers, main dishes, soups and desserts of an authentic yet contemporary Cantonese dining experience, such as:
- Marinated Lotus Root with Glutinous Rice in Gui Hua Syrup
- Crispy Marinated Spring Chicken with Chinese Herbs Claypot Butter Milk Crab
- Steamed Hele Crab with Glutinous Rice Wrapped in Lotus Leaf
- Low Cooked Beef Brisket with Lobak
- Stir-Fried Seasonal Vegetables with Stuffed Prawn Minced in Morchella “Morel” Mushroom
- Wok-Fried Glass Noodle with Prawn and Dried Shrimp
- Fish Maw and Cordcepys
- Sweetened Bird’s Nest with Red Date Syrup
Guests wishing to enjoy the set menu to celebrate will enjoy a 40 percent discount from 7-10 August 2020, with prior reservation highly recommendable.
Located on the second floor of Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta, the restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner, offering three elegant and distinctive private dining rooms, which are the ideal venues to host an intimate gathering or private celebrations.
For reservations or more information, please call +62 21 2993 8825 or email [email protected].