The largest and most respected real estate companies gathered once again at an exclusive gala dinner at the Ritz Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place for the 5th Annual PropertyGuru Indonesia Property Awards on Thursday 19th September 2019.
A total of 49 awards were presented at the prestigious night. PT Intiland Development Tbk won the biggest honour of the year, earning the Best Developer trophy for the second time – having been first awarded the coveted title at the 2016 ceremony.
“Continuing to push the bar ever-higher, PT Intiland Development Tbk is one of Indonesia’s leading developers, injecting design innovation, building excellence, and lifestyle statements into residential properties; utilising eco-friendly tech and creating destination, mixed-use live-work-play communities that are as varied as they are individually extraordinary,” remarked the judges.
The company, led by 2018 Indonesia Real Estate Personality of the Year Hendro S. Gondokusumo, also took home the award for Best High End Condo Development (Jakarta), as well as the Special Recognition for Sustainable Development and the Special Recognition for Design and Construction.
Meanwhile, the winner of the 2019 Indonesia Real Estate Personality of the Year went to the Managing Director of Ciputra Group, Budiarsa Sastrawinata, with him being responsible for Indonesia’s regional presence in Southeast and East Asia.
Another familiar name on the winners’ list is last year’s Best Boutique Developer winner Triniti Land, earning the title for the second consecutive year.
Joining this year’s list of honourees were several newcomers to the competition, including Greenwoods Group, Investaland Indonesia, Genesis Indojaya, PT. Easton Urban Kapital, and PT Waskita Karya Realty.
A few awards were introduced to this year’s roster including Best Emerging Developer, presented to the ambitious Astra Land Indonesia; Best Town House Development for Cornerstone House by PT. Easton Urban Kapital; Best Industrial Estate Development for ModernCikande Industrial Estate by PT Modernland Realty Tbk; and the Special Recognition for Public Housing, given to Rumah Susun Masyarakat Berpenghasilan Rendah, Kabupaten Tulungagung by the Ministry of Public Works and Housing.
“We are proud of the achievements of the shortlisted companies that have participated in our fifth annual awards gala event in Indonesia, our biggest to date in the country, with 49 categories, including honours for public facilities and public housing sectors. Congratulations to all the winners and highly commended awardees for their outstanding contributions that highlight the ongoing progress of the Indonesian real estate market,” said Hari V. Krishnan, Chief Executive Officer of PropertyGuru Group.
These winners are now qualified and will represent Indonesia at the 2019 PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards regional grand final in November, to be held in Bangkok, Thailand. The finale will honour the best of the best in Asian real estate.
The esteemed 2019 Indonesian judging panel comprised respected experts in the industry who ensured fairness, transparency, and credibility of the entire process and the results.
The judging panel was:
• Chairperson, Doddy A. Tjahjadi
• Managing Director of PTI Architects
• Bagus Adikusumo, Senior Director, Office Services, Colliers
• Bernardus Djomoputro, Executive Director, Infrastructure
• Capital Projects, PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia
• Cornel B. Juniarto, Senior Partner, Hermawan Juniarto
• Partners (Member of Deloitte Legal Network)
• Djinadi Gunawan, Managing Director, PT Meinhardt Indonesia
• Gavin Cox, Director, WT Partnership
• Hendra Hartono, CEO, PT. Leads Property Service Indonesia
• Ian Reynolds, Managing Director, Reynolds Partnership, PT. Construction Cost Management Consultants
• Lina Gan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Indonesia Design
• M. Archica Danisworo, Design Director, PT Pandega Desain Weharima
• Vivin Harsanto, Head of Advisory, JLL Indonesia. Indrotjahjono S., Partner, Valuation Services at BDO Indonesia